- All visitors and guests must check in at the trading post on arrival, sign a waiver, and pay applicable fees. After hours arrivals are welcome, but visitors must check in the following morning before participating in any activities.
- The price of $10.00 per day and $5.00 per night applies to everyone age 12 and older. Season passes for climbing can be purchased at the Trading Co. for $100 per year.
- Wristbands are required for all and must be worn for the duration of your stay.
- Camping and Day Use fees are non-refundable for weather or any other reason.
- Climbing at the Ranch ends at the fences. Trespassers are subject to prosecution and will be denied future passes.
- “Non-Ranch” dogs are not allowed. Please do not feed the dogs on the Ranch.
- There are dumpsters provided at the campground and the hay barn. Please pack out recyclables and limit your landfill garbage as much as possible. Trash must be in garbage bags. Do not leave trash bags in bathrooms or around the campgrounds.
- Do not leave any food or trash unattended. Goats and horses will go through your tent for a bag of Oreos. The Ranch is not responsible for damage caused by loose stock.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.